Sunday 17 January 2010

It's gonna be a tough week




This last week I had to get used to being back at college on a Wednesday night, which meant one late night threw off my sleep patterns and exercise plan slightly. This is what I ended up doing:

Mon: 30mins interval training on treadmill + weights + abs
Tue: 45 body pump class
Wed: 5k run + weights + abs
Thu: rest
Fri: rest
Sat: salsa class
Sun: 60mins brisk walk

I need to up my game slightly this week, with more cardio and definitely more conditioning, so this is the plan:

Mon: 20mins weights + abs + 45mins spin
Tue: 20mins interval training on treadmill + 45mins body pump
Wed: 5k run + weights + abs
Thu: 60mins dance aerobics
Fri: 20mins interval training on treadmill + 45mins body pump
Sat: 45mins Pilates + 45mins Salsa class
Sun: rest

Someone at work asked to feel my bicep the other day and I had to laugh at their reaction, there is definitely some hardcore muscle in there[which I love], just need to work on burning off the surrounding fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter for blogspot